Durabak™ Protective coating Bonds to most surfaces | Easy to apply additional coats at any time
- Heavy equipment
- Agricultural equipment
- Decks, Docks, Gazebos, Garages
- Loading docks
- Safety Slip Resistant Applications, Children’s playgrounds
- Public facilities: floors, roofs, kitchens, freight elevators
- American Disabilities Act Ramps, walkways, & steps
- Bridges, ramps, roads, parking garages
- Fix it yourself: Sealing rust pipes
That’s why Durabak is known as “Duct Tape in A Can”
PRO RESULTSIN A DO-IT-YOURSELF PACKAGE!
Durabak polyurethane liner can be used inside, outside & underneath! For over 25 years, Durabak™ has been helping customers get PRO RESULTS IN A DIY PACKAGE! Any surface needing protection from the elements or rough cargo loads is ideal for Durabak’s heavy-duty all-in-one formulation.
Durabak™ is ideal for playgrounds, the rubber crumbs in Durabak-18™ make the surface grippy and a little bit bouncy, and it’s so hard wearing and easy to clean too. Durabak™ is not just to Line your truck-bed, it protects walls, floors, pillars and all sorts of other equipment, Just Durabak™ it!
Durabak™ other uses
- Excellent color selection, both textured and smooth.
- Prevents surface damage from rocks, branches, rust, scrapes and dings, both on board and from the outside.
- An outstanding slip-resistant coating offering unbeatable slip and fall protection.
- Waterproof, resilient and uv resistant.
- Dynamic, durable, and user-friendly.
- Bonds to wood, metal, concrete, fiberglass, aluminum, coated surfaces and even to itself, making it easy to repair if necessary.
- Specially-treated rubber granules that create the grit are made from recycled tires.
- Available in 18+ colors, smooth and textured, indoor and outdoor versions.