PRO RESULTS IN A DO-IT-YOURSELF PACKAGE!
Durabak polyurethane liner can be used inside, outside & underneath!
For over 20 years, Durabak™ has been helping customers get PRO RESULTS IN A DIY PACKAGE! Any surface needing protection from the elements or rough cargo loads is ideal for Durabak’s heavy-duty all-in-one formulation.
- Excellent color selection, both textured and smooth.
- Prevents surface damage from rocks, branches, rust, scrapes and dings, both on board and from the outside!
- An outstanding non-slip coating offering unbeatable slip and fall protection.
- Waterproof, resilient and UV resistant.
- Bonds to wood, metal, concrete, coated surfaces, and even to itself, making it easily repairable if necessary.
- Specially-treated rubber granules that create the grit are made from recycled tires.
- Dynamic, durable, and user-friendly!
Boat decks, exterior scratch
guard, undercoatings, and
so much more! Durabak has
so many uses we could never
list them all.
Wether it's brushed on,
rolled on, or sprayed on,
Durabak as a do it yourself
truck bed liner is our most
Our most popular use. The availability of many colors, in both smooth and textured coatings, makes adding a custom truck bed liner a breeze.
Durabak™ is "Do-It-Yourself" polyurethane truck bed liner in a can.
Durabak for trucks allows you to save money, and get professional results with less time in the shop, because you do-it-yourself. Follow easy instructions to brush, roll, or spray it on, any and all surfaces of your truck, jeep, or 4x4. Build it up to any desired thickness.
- Non-porous for water-resistance
- UV resistant and chemical resistant (including gasoline, oil, solvents, sulfuric acid and hydrochloric acid)
- Won’t flake, chip, or peel
- Easy to maintain with soap and water
- Easy to repair by simple reapplication. Meets or exceeds EPA standards.
It's so easy, you can apply Durabak™ to your truck bed and drive your protected vehicle the next day!
You know when the wet to drenching conditions that are part of the adventure of boating, hit, you don’t want slippery decks to be your downfall. Durabak's specially formulated polyurethane non-skid protective coating offers excellent slip and fall protection.
Even routine washing of decks can create a hazard, one that’s eliminated with a Durabak non-slip coating. It’s traction while wet doesn’t let you down, regardless of temperature (-60º to 254º F), abrasion, or salt-water damage.
Our unique formulation has resilient, specially treated rubber granules contained in a totally flexible polyurethane base resulting in the "give" & "comfort" that no other non-slip coating offers.
At the same time, it’s protecting your boat surfaces against rust and other fresh-water or salt-water damage. Use it on shore as well, to make docks and walkways safe.
At the other end of the spectrum Durabak protects the deck from every imaginable variety of cargo abuse, from dropped chains to shifting loads. That's why it works better for marine applications than any other product on the market!
- Slip Prevention, Rust Prevention, Stands up to Water and Sun!
- Won't crack, chip or peel
- Resistant to saltwater, fuels and chemicals
- Available in a variety of colors
Durabak™... It lets you walk on water!
Avoid the pain of injuries associated with work-related slip and fall accidents, the cost of work time lost, and the flood of paperwork from insurance claims with a simple brush stroke.
- Applied by thousands of non-professionals to multitudes of flooring materials with phenomenal results!
- Applying Durabak can enhance safety in the workplace - any
- Used by companies, governmental and military installations.
A few of the 1001 Uses of Durabak:
- Amusement parks & rides
- Loading Docks
- Utility fleets
- Apartment buildings
- Horse trailers
- Wooden floors and steps
You get the picture... Durabak™ floor coating has thousands of uses! It is easily
installed by brush, roller or spray and when applied to a properly
prepared surface this unique one-part polyurethane formulation results
in the safety, comfort and toughness that no other coating offers at a
Durabak is excellent for coating the complete exterior of your off-road truck, jeep, or any 4-wheel vehicle. Its tough polyurethane finish will protect your 4X4 against branches, rocks, water or almost anything else that you will encounter while off-loading.
Don't spend your hard-earned money on coating jobs that get scratched up after just one weekend off-road trip... apply Durabak polyurethane coating and see for yourself how well your vehicle will hold up in harsh conditions!
Durabak is also great for jeep tubs, truck cabs - just about any interior. Forget about carpeting mold and hard to clean interiors. With Durabak inside, just hose it out and you're done.
Don't worry about rust either. Durabak's polyurethane membrane bonds so tightly that it will protect your entire vehicle from almost anything! And best of all, it's inexpensive... because you do it yourself.