Car Dash Cleaning Gel JUST $5.99!!!
Cleaning Gel for Car, Car Cleaning Kit Universal Detailing Automotive Dust Car Crevice Cleaner Auto Air Vent Interior Detail Removal Putty Cleaning for Car VentsORDER NOW
- PERFECT CAR CLEANING TOOL: Cleaning gel is designed to clean car air vents, steering wheels, console panel, storage bins, cup holder, door handles, dashboards and other other hard-to-reach spaces.
- EASY TO USE: Push car cleaning gel into any little cracks, press car vent cleaner on and the dust would be carried away. You can also press the keyboard cleaner slightly on the keyboard surface and then pull out slowly, the dust would be carried away with the cleaning gel. (Note: don't press the cleaning gel too hard, especially on mechanical keyboard).
- ECO-FRIENDLY: This keyboard cleaner is made of cleaning gel, smells sweet with lightly fragrance. The car cleaning kit can easily pick up dust.
- REUSABLE: This Auto car detailing cleaning gel can be used for multiple times until the gel turns to black. Please put the gel into the sealed box after use and store it in a cool dry place. DO NOT use car vent cleaner to wipe the cellphone screen or computer monitor. (NOTE: don’t wash the universal cleaning gel with water.)
- MULTIPLE USES: The Automotive dust clenging gel can not only clean the car vents, dashboard vents, gear shifts, knobs, door handles, air vents, CD slots, cup holders, keyholes,but also the home and office, PC computer keyboard, printer, cell phone, calculator, TV remote and furniture. The suitable surface must be water resistant, or the dust removal for car would stick to it.
This product is not for cleaning stains, rather it is a simple, safe, quick and fun way to pick up debris like dust, crumbs or even bitten nails!
It can be re-used, simple keep rolling it around and playing with the gel and it will keep swallowing up the dirt - kind of like the 'blob' in that classic 50s horror movie!
It's great for the dash board, and small crevices, but don't use it on your windscreen or mirrors as it will leave a greasy residue that will affect visibility.
Don't use it on leathers or painted surfaces, it's great on plastic etc.
The gel might separate during shipping, so when you get it give it a really good shake before even opening the seal on the packaging and then when you open it play with it and mix it up for a few minutes until you get the slimey consistency that will swallow up debris - in between uses be sure to store in the sealed zip-lock back to protect it from drying out. Every time you open it you can remix it, and if it seems to be drying out you can try adding a little water to the mix.
DO NOT SWALLOW - Use this product only for the use it is intended for.