PRO RESULTS IN A DO-IT-YOURSELF PACKAGE! Durabak polyurethane liner can be used inside, outside & underneath! For over 25 years, Durabak™ has been helping customers get PRO RESULTS IN A DIY PACKAGE! Any surface needing protection from the elements or rough cargo loads is ideal for Durabak’s heavy-duty all-in-one formulation.
- EXCELLENT COLOR SELECTION, BOTH TEXTURED AND SMOOTH.
- PREVENTS SURFACE DAMAGE FROM ROCKS, BRANCHES, RUST, SCRAPES AND DINGS, BOTH ON BOARD AND FROM THE OUTSIDE.
- AN OUTSTANDING NON-SLIP COATING OFFERING UNBEATABLE SLIP AND FALL PROTECTION.
- WATERPROOF, RESILIENT AND UV RESISTANT.
- BONDS TO WOOD, METAL, CONCRETE, COATED SURFACES AND EVEN TO ITSELF, MAKING IT EASY TO REPAIR IF NECESSARY.
- SPECIALLY-TREATED RUBBER GRANULES THAT CREATE THE GRIT ARE MADE FROM RECYCLED TIRES.
- DYNAMIC, DURABLE, AND USER-FRIENDLY.
Whether it’s brushed on, rolled on, or sprayed on, Durabak is a do-it-yourself liner. Boat decks, exterior scratch guard, undercoatings, and so much more! Durabak has so many uses we could never list them all!
WHY OUR FORMULA WORKS
Bonds to most surfaces | Easy to apply additional coats at any time
even when wet
Sound abatement and
Flexible: will not
chip or peel
- Heavy equipment
- Loading docks
- Agricultural equipment
- Safety Non-Slip Applications
- American Disabilities Act Ramps, walkways, & steps
- Bridges, ramps, roads
- Public facilities: floors, roofs, kitchens, freight elevators
- Fix it yourself: Sealing rust pipes